Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Last week in the MTC EVAAAA

This week has been great! I´ve seriously been working my butt off, i´ve lost another 5 pounds! so glad to get out of here and get some weight back on! Physical therapy kicked my butt this week! he gave me all the exercises to do so i dont need to go in any more, they are tough i can hardly do them with my right arm but it will get better the more i do it.
Hosting this week was really fun! i helped like 8 elders one is going to villahermosa so that was kinda cool!
I had the opportunity last night to give an elder a blessing with the zone leaders. he is struggling really bad with medical stuff and stuff going on at home. I got thinking during the blessing and it was pointed out to me that maybe one of the reasons i was held back for so long is to be here for him. he comes and talks to me everyday looking for some sort of support and having been in his situation before i am able to help him a lot, i share scriptures about faith...trials and the importance of getting and using priesthood blessings. it was a total 360 after the blessing he had a smile on his face and a literally skip in his step it was as if he had the burden lifted off his shoulders. It was such a blessing for me to be an answer to someones prayers i think that builds my faith more than having my own prayers answered knowing God trusts me enough to help the ones he needs to help. Its beena  great week, only a few more days left and I´m out of here and this is the best time of the year to be in the MTC whole first presidency, and the 12. tonight and sunday are going to be epic devotionals! Love you all love tanner


sorry my spelling and phrasing is probably horrible Ive not spoke english for 4 days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment